Marketing is an attempt to create awareness of the company, its projects and generate new enquiries. Today Advertising, sales promotion, extensive dealer network etc., are the important functions of marketing. Different modes of marketing produce different results and their comprehensive analysis helps an organization in correct decision making. But equally important for the organization is to know, how a particular strategy worked in the promotion and success of a specific project.
Marketing Management Module provides various tools of marketing for the organization to get complete information regarding the conversion of an enquiry into a sale through a specific mode and the quantum of efforts behind it, both in terms of finance and personnel. Complete follow up history is maintained that makes the entire process, system driven rather than person dependent.
Other important tools of marketing like appointments for the executives, their work schedules, alerts for follow ups are also available on this module.
- Comprehensive details of various open projects as per different parameters ( unit types, group, block, floor, rates etc.) for the marketing executives to offer from the vast range of categories.
- All Advertisements and other promotional activities are defined and categorized with their cost to company and are linked to the enquiries generated.
- Extensive search option to explore the availability of a particular unit as per the customer's choice.
- Provision to rate potentiality of a customer by the executive on a defined scale. This ensures follow up on priority for the highly potential customer.
- Database of all potential customers with their complete follow-up history and respective alerts.
- Cost incurred by the company on the advertisements by various dealers and their conversion ratio can be computed.
- Average marketing cost for a sale can also be derived.